Call 03332 207 677
Unlike 08 numbers, 03 numbers cost the same to call as geographic landline numbers (starting 01 and 02), even from a mobile phone. They are also normally included in your inclusive call minutes. Please note we may record some calls.
On the 11th Day of Christmas, we bring you 11 AdWords Tips:
1. Invest time in researching keywords
2. Set-up conversion tracking from the outset
3. Move to a standard campaign from starter as soon as possible
4. Create separate campaigns if advertising on the Content Network
5. Ensure you understand the difference in the match types and use as appropriate
6. Use negative keywords
7. Test ad copy to see which is most effective
8. Ensure your landing pages are optimised for your keywords and ad copy
9. Improve your quality score by having a fast and reliable web host
10. Use the search query report regularly and often, particularly if using broad match
11. Use AdWords Editor to make life easier!
The Drum Network has launched a new initiative called ‘Create Britain’ which aims to show the world that Great Britain is still an awesomely creative marketplace, despite Brexit.
Create Britain is an online interactive map that invites businesses from the creative industry to contribute a short video to claim their own pin on the map that links to their video clip. The video clips need to answer one question: ‘What makes British creativity so great?’.
When we think of reality headsets, our immediate thoughts go to viewing the world in a virtual reality (VR) from wherever we are in the world. Whether that be your own living room, office or business, VR headsets allow you to transport yourself into a completely different environment and immerse yourself in that world.
This is what makes HoloLens different.