A personalised approach to your website development project.
We don’t just do SEO – we’re also an established website design and development agency.
Our digital marketing journey began in 2006, and since then we’ve been busy building beautiful, user-friendly, engaging, and secure websites for businesses of all shapes and sizes.
Over the years we’ve worked with a plethora of well-known brand names and challenger businesses on website design and development projects. That includes websites for companies in a diverse range of industries across the country. So, from finance, travel, and construction to e-commerce, healthcare or retail – we have likely provided website design or development services to a business in a similar space to yours before.
If you choose to work with Koozai, we’ll appoint an experienced web developer and account manager to project manage and take you through every step of your website design journey with us. So be it a whole new website, a new web app, a site migration or simply an upgrade to the design of your existing website, we have the expertise, skill, creativity, and technical know-how to turn your vision into a reality.
Your website is your online shop window, and offering your users a well-designed, beautifully=presented user experience can pay back dividends.
However, there are many other benefits of website development work when paired with great SEO. From driving more product sales and leads to improving site speed, increasing SEO rankings, or encouraging more of your users to engage and convert on your website – a well designed and optimised website can pay back dividends. Whatever your website needs, our website design and development team have the skills and expertise to help.
As a dedicated and flexible web design agency, our web devs will ensure that your site is built with your specific needs in mind. We’ll work with you to improve your site’s web pages to increase engagement from users on desktop and mobile devices at every step of their customer journey.
Not only that, but we’ll also work hand-in-hand with our SEO experts throughout to ensure that SEO strategies are baked into your project from the very beginning. This is to make sure that nothing will prohibit your site from being crawled and indexed by search engines, giving your website the SEO fundamentals it needs to have the best chance of gaining valuable traffic from organic search rankings.
Our web development and design specialists have been creating functional and beautiful sites for clients of all sizes since as far back as 2006, and we’re highly experienced in a range of platforms including WordPress and Woocommerce websites.
Plus, in addition to building websites, we also offer website audits, web hosting, ongoing website development support and WP Engine hosting.
At Koozai we have specialist SEO and content marketing teams that work hand-in-hand with our website developers to ensure that your project comes together seamlessly. We pride ourselves on taking a meticulous and personalised approach to every design and web development project, ensuring that you and your team are involved and kept updated at every step of the way. Your dedicated account manager will be contactable at all times, and you’ll also have direct access to your developer. This is all part of the high quality customer service we provide to all our clients. We’ll work with you to:
1. Research the competitor landscape and define your vision, goals and objectives during a kick off discovery meeting with you.
2. Then we’ll work with you to create a website development project plan, including everything from its hosting and content to details such as the sitemap and design elements.
3. The next step is to lay your website’s foundations with preparation work for its content and SEO fundamentals.
4. We’ll then map out and build the functional website. We’ll install relevant plugins, including those for any required integrations, and get your site ready for you to add your content to the various landing pages.
5. Next, we’ll design the look and feel of your website, we’ll work on your site’s wireframes and page design and turn your working site into a thing of beauty.
6. Before launch, we’ll carry out important reviews for accessibility and performance and make sure your website is responsive, super-fast and friendly.
7. Finally, once you’re happy, we’ll launch your website to the world and ensure it’s set up for tracking on Google Analytics and Google Search Console. This means you can start to see the impact of your new website as soon as the data is available from Google.
To find out about the fantastic results we’ve achieved for businesses with our website design and development services, explore some of our client case studies below.
Designing a new website for a global toys brand
Our awesome team are here ready to strap a rocket to your digital marketing campaigns, so what are you waiting for?