The Best 26 Ways To (And Not To) Optimise A Landing Page
The effectiveness of landing pages can be the difference between a wildly successful campaign and one that is an absolute disaster. Today’s infographic from Invesp looks at some quick tips you can use to get better results, along with common pitfalls you should avoid.
The key points include:
- You should optimise a landing page to build trust, enhance user experience, increase conversion rates, improve usability and maximise campaign ROI.
- Know your visitors and present a clear value proposition to each of them. This can be done by posting relevant and persuasive content that delivers consistent messages.
- Create layouts that are user friendly by balancing content and images and using clear calls to action. Use emotional triggers to achieve the desired response.
- Remove distractions and don’t ask for too much information. Keep it simple and include testimonials to help build trust, along with respecting privacy.
- To get better results ensure reduced loading times by keeping it simple and testing every component of the page.
- Five common mistakes to avoid are bad headlines, using your Homepage as a landing page, having content that is irrelevant, poorly designed forms and calls to action below the fold.
Infographic by Invesp
The views expressed in this Infographic are those of the original creator so may not represent those of the Koozai team.
Share this post