With so many different directions to head in it can be hard to prioritise one marketing channel over another. Thankfully the below Infographic from WebDAM compiles the latest research on content marketing, email marketing, SEO, PPC, Social Media and more, giving a quick insight on where you should invest your time this year.
Key points from the Infographic include:
- In 2014 marketing teams will spend $153 billion on new digital marketing assets
- An 89% increase in conversions has been seen for pages with customer testimonials
- An 86% increase in conversions has been seen for landing pages with videos
- 78% of CMO’s think custom content is the future of marketing (more on that here)
- 73% of reporters feel press releases should contain images
- 72% of PPC marketers plan to increase their PPC budgets this year
- 67% more leads are generated by companies who blog than those who do not
- 52% of all marketers have gained a customer thanks to Facebook
- Nearly 50% of companies have content marketing strategies
- 43% of all marketers found a customer via LinkedIn
- 25% of the entire ad market will be Internet advertising by 2015
- Social media marketing budgets will double over the next 5 years
Source: WebDAM Solutions
The views expressed in this post are those of the infographic creator so may not represent those of the Koozai team.