Call 03332 207 677
Unlike 08 numbers, 03 numbers cost the same to call as geographic landline numbers (starting 01 and 02), even from a mobile phone. They are also normally included in your inclusive call minutes. Please note we may record some calls.
With tickets selling out in less than 30 minutes, BrightonSEO is one of the most popular SEO conferences this year and we have ten tickets to give away.
There’s multiple ways to win and each entry method takes just a couple of minutes. So for a simple way to enter, just complete any of the steps below:
Each completed action is one entry, and you can complete each action to have three chances to win. Multiple entries of the same action will be removed:
1) Twitter: Follow Koozai on Twitter and then tweet “I’ve entered to win tickets to #brightonseo from @koozailtd. RT to enter. More details – http://kooz.ai/qQKl6z”
We’ve even put together a quick video showing how to enter:
It’s as simple as that. Three chances to win, that can be completed in minutes.
• All entries must be received by 31st July
• Winners will be notified by 5th August
• Entries can be made across all three channels above, but only once per user
• Winners will be chosen at random from a pool of all applications across all channels
• Only one ticket per person
• Unless otherwise stated, each Competition is open to all GB residents of 18 years and over, apart from Koozai employees
• This promotion is not sponsored, endorsed, administered or associated with Twitter, Facebook or YouTube or their partners.
The UK Search Awards is an exciting night for all; brimming with excitement, anticipation and pride, these awards showcase the very best in Digital Marketing. Our pride was overflowing as we watched our very own Sam Noble be honoured with the top prize of the night: UK Search Personality 2016.
The UK Search Awards are here and we’re pleased to announce that we’ve been shortlisted for three awards at this prestigious ceremony.
What an incredible year 2016 has been for us so far. We’ve celebrated turning 10 as a company, and in the last few months alone we’ve been nominated for a range of campaigns, won a bunch of awards and now we’ve been shortlisted for even more success.