We love digital - Call
03332 207 677 and say hello - Mon - Fri, 9am - 5pm
Call 03332 207 677
Unlike 08 numbers, 03 numbers cost the same to call as geographic landline numbers (starting 01 and 02), even from a mobile phone. They are also normally included in your inclusive call minutes. Please note we may record some calls.
With tickets selling out in less than 30 minutes, BrightonSEO is one of the most popular SEO conferences this year and we have ten tickets to give away.
There’s multiple ways to win and each entry method takes just a couple of minutes. So for a simple way to enter, just complete any of the steps below:
Each completed action is one entry, and you can complete each action to have three chances to win. Multiple entries of the same action will be removed:
1) Twitter: Follow Koozai on Twitter and then tweet “I’ve entered to win tickets to #brightonseo from @koozailtd. RT to enter. More details – http://kooz.ai/qQKl6z”
We’ve even put together a quick video showing how to enter:
It’s as simple as that. Three chances to win, that can be completed in minutes.
• All entries must be received by 31st July
• Winners will be notified by 5th August
• Entries can be made across all three channels above, but only once per user
• Winners will be chosen at random from a pool of all applications across all channels
• Only one ticket per person
• Unless otherwise stated, each Competition is open to all GB residents of 18 years and over, apart from Koozai employees
• This promotion is not sponsored, endorsed, administered or associated with Twitter, Facebook or YouTube or their partners.
We continue to go from strength to strength here at Koozai, and we are very proud to announce that our London branch has expanded into even bigger and better offices.
Google Tag Manager (GTM) is a powerful tool and when properly understood and implemented, can be an SEO’s best friend.
However, before you can actually begin a migration to GTM, you need to take some key steps to ensure everything goes to plan.