We love digital - Call
03332 207 677 and say hello - Mon - Fri, 9am - 5pm
Call 03332 207 677
Unlike 08 numbers, 03 numbers cost the same to call as geographic landline numbers (starting 01 and 02), even from a mobile phone. They are also normally included in your inclusive call minutes. Please note we may record some calls.
We’ve already given away tickets to Brighton SEO this month and are now giving you the chance to win tickets to the Think Visibility conference (thinkvis). As premium sponsors of the event, Koozai are pleased to announce we have three tickets to give away to this Leeds based event.
Entry takes less than a minute and Good Luck!
To enter simply:
Then cross your fingers. If you know someone else who’d like to go to the show then let them know too.
• All entries must be received by 15th August
• Winners will be notified by 18th August
• Entries can be made once per user
• Winners will be chosen at random from a pool of all applications across all channels
• Only one ticket per person
• Unless otherwise stated, each Competition is open to all GB residents of 18 years and over, apart from Koozai employees
• This promotion is not sponsored, endorsed, administered or associated with Twitter, Facebook or their partners
We continue to go from strength to strength here at Koozai, and we are very proud to announce that our London branch has expanded into even bigger and better offices.
Google Tag Manager (GTM) is a powerful tool and when properly understood and implemented, can be an SEO’s best friend.
However, before you can actually begin a migration to GTM, you need to take some key steps to ensure everything goes to plan.