Call 03332 207 677
Unlike 08 numbers, 03 numbers cost the same to call as geographic landline numbers (starting 01 and 02), even from a mobile phone. They are also normally included in your inclusive call minutes. Please note we may record some calls.
We’ve already given away tickets to Brighton SEO this month and are now giving you the chance to win tickets to the Think Visibility conference (thinkvis). As premium sponsors of the event, Koozai are pleased to announce we have three tickets to give away to this Leeds based event.
Entry takes less than a minute and Good Luck!
To enter simply:
Then cross your fingers. If you know someone else who’d like to go to the show then let them know too.
• All entries must be received by 15th August
• Winners will be notified by 18th August
• Entries can be made once per user
• Winners will be chosen at random from a pool of all applications across all channels
• Only one ticket per person
• Unless otherwise stated, each Competition is open to all GB residents of 18 years and over, apart from Koozai employees
• This promotion is not sponsored, endorsed, administered or associated with Twitter, Facebook or their partners
Last month, we tuned in to listen to our very own Samantha Noble become a radio star. As a guest on Xan Phillips’ The Business on Voice FM, a programme dedicated to promoting the good news stories about business from the Southampton area and beyond, Sam shared her insights into paid media.
The Drum Network has launched a new initiative called ‘Create Britain’ which aims to show the world that Great Britain is still an awesomely creative marketplace, despite Brexit.
Create Britain is an online interactive map that invites businesses from the creative industry to contribute a short video to claim their own pin on the map that links to their video clip. The video clips need to answer one question: ‘What makes British creativity so great?’.