We’re excited to announce that we’re launching a series of free Breakfast & Learn events for brand-side marketers. Our digital marketing experts will help you to boost your SEO, paid media, paid social and content marketing knowledge over breakfast.
Our monthly Breakfast & Learn events are free to attend and will be held at our London office in Old Street. The events will look at everything from emerging tools and trends to industry insights, actionable quick wins and more. Designed for those with an intermediate knowledge of digital marketing, these events are suited to anyone working brand-side.
Breakfast will be provided on arrival and the talks will last around 40 minutes, with time for questions and networking afterwards.
Talking about the monthly marketing events, our CEO and founder Ben Norman says, “We’ve always had the mind-set that knowledge is for sharing, to help further develop the digital industry. The Breakfast & Learn events are our chance to give even more back to that community.”
Paid Media Expertise
The first session, ‘The Power of Dynamic Search Ads and Why Your Brand Is Missing Out’, will be held on 14th June from 8.30am to 10am by our Head of Paid Media, Marcus Knight.
Marcus has a wealth of Paid Media experience having worked alongside impressive brands, including Lindt Chocolate, National Express and Kia Motors.
He will discuss how to effectively use Dynamic Search Ads within Google, Bing and Facebook, the benefits of digital ad automation and techniques for creating an effective campaign.
Other Exciting Breakfast & Learn Events Include:
- Implementing Killer Search Strategies Using The Purchase Funnel (Awareness) on 6th July 2017 (8.30am – 10am)
- Retail Spotlight: SEO and Paid Search Trends and Best Practices on 10th August 2017 (8.30am – 10am)
- How to Implement Killer Search Strategies using The Purchase Funnel (Purchase Phase) – 13th September 2017 (8.30am – 10am)
- Travel Spotlight: SEO and Paid Search Trends and Best Practices – 11th October 2017 (8.30am – 10am)
- How to Implement Killer Search Strategies using The Purchase Funnel (Loyalty Phase) – 22nd November 2017 (8.30am – 10am)