The day of a Social Media Manager is certainly a busy one. With so many things to track, conversations to interact with and new ideas to test it can often be hard to know what to do next. Today’s Infographic looks at how to organise an effective day, along with 45 tips to make things quicker and more effective.
The key points include:
- Downcast will help you catch up on podcasts, you can save ideas to Evernote to be read or visually checked later and read content on Zite (we also love Pocket).
- For email automation try Aweber for scheduling or Infusionsoft for a more expansive (but expensive) solution.
- If you are looking to run a competition Agora Pulse and Short Stack are two simple and cheap ways to get started.
- Once you’ve created your content you can stagger it throughout the day via Bundle Post. For automatic Facebook sharing try Post Planner or Dlvr.it for even more platforms including Google+ and Twitter.
- It’s important to read other content, share content and interact with others to build up your social media following.
- Entreprenur.com, the Content Marketing Institute, Social Media Examiner and Jeff Bullas‘ blog are great places to find new ideas.
- For effective blogger outreach use LittleBird, GroupHigh and BuzzStream.
- Remember to have a good night’s sleep, it’s the best time for your brain to process the ideas from the day and come up with new solutions.
Courtesy of: RazorSocial
The views expressed in this Infographic are those of the original creator so may not represent those of the Koozai team.
Share this post