The Drum Network has launched a new initiative called ‘Create Britain’ which aims to show the world that Great Britain is still an awesomely creative marketplace, despite Brexit.
Create Britain is an online interactive map that invites businesses from the creative industry to contribute a short video to claim their own pin on the map that links to their video clip. The video clips need to answer one question: ‘What makes British creativity so great?’.
In honour of The Drum Network’s new initiative, we asked the team at Koozai to tell us what creativity means to them.
Watch our thought provoking (and hilarious!) first reactions and answers to this question here.
Christmas Giveaway – Your Chance To Win an Amazon Echo
To celebrate our collaboration with The Drum Network, we’re giving our Facebook fans the chance to enter a Christmas competition.
For your chance to win an Amazon Echo worth £149.99, simply tell us how you’d sum up creativity by commenting on our Facebook post. We’ll pick a winner at random on Wednesday 21st December 2016 at 5pm. Good luck!
Facebook Competition Terms and Conditions
- The prize is as stated on the competition copy on Facebook – an Amazon Echo to the value of £149.99.
- The competition will run from 8am on Wednesday 14th December to 5pm on Wednesday 21st December 2016.
- Entrants must be aged 18 or over. Proof of age will be required. The prize is not transferable, not exchangeable, and there is no cash alternative.
- The winner will be drawn at random and Koozai’s Management decision is final.
- The winner will be contacted within two working days of the closing date at which time the winner must declare their address details so that the prize can be posted. This is to be confirmed with the winner once they have been contacted through Facebook on their post. Please note that contact details will not be supplied to a third party.
- If the prize is unclaimed, another winner will be randomly picked from the entries received within the competition date. The original winner will be notified before another replacement winner is picked. The first winner will also be notified and contacted via social media if they have failed to acknowledge their prize.
- Entries can only be accepted via Koozai’s Facebook page.
- Employees of Koozai and their families, may not be permitted to enter this competition.
- This competition is open to UK residents only.
Follow us on Facebook, enter our competition and you could be our winner!