I’m speaking today at the Westminster eForum, an event focused on “the regulatory challenges and commercial opportunities of digital marketing”. In this post you can find a summary of the key points discussed and my slides.
My opening remarks focus on the following areas:
The Convergence Of Online Advertising
- The monetisation of social
The Impact On Marketing Budgets & Skills
- The rise of web analytics
- Defining value
The Impact Of Mobile & Contactless Payment On Marketing Strategy
- You have to have a mobile friendly site to take advantage of the opportunity
- The trust conundrum of contactless payment
‘Big Data’ Collected From Online And Mobile Services
- What does ‘big’ really mean?
- We’re not ready for ‘big’ data because we don’t yet make the most of ‘little’ data
Pseudonymised Consumer Data: Engagement & Privacy
- The privacy time bomb that is ticking
You can find my deck below;