Did you know it only takes 8 seconds for your website’s visitors to decide to leave your website?
First impressions really count in business and they can make the difference between your business’ success and failure.
Things that can make visitors hit the dreaded back button are:
- Slow loading speed (caused by big page sizes and bad hosting providers)
- Poor navigation
- Unprofessional design (made in your bedroom type designs)
- Background music (elevator music is not a good idea)
- Flash only sites (some people don’t have the applicable plug ins)
- Site is an obvious ad farm
- Not displaying correctly in all browsers (very common problem with websites)
- Excessive pop up or pop under adverts
- Poor spelling / grammar
- Hard to read text (too small or non standard colours of text or backgrounds)
Are you making any of the above mistakes? If so you know what to do, fix them!
Share this post