We love digital - Call
03332 207 677 and say hello - Mon - Fri, 9am - 5pm
Call 03332 207 677
Unlike 08 numbers, 03 numbers cost the same to call as geographic landline numbers (starting 01 and 02), even from a mobile phone. They are also normally included in your inclusive call minutes. Please note we may record some calls.
Tickets to the next BrightonSEO event sold out just 12 minutes, which was an all-time record for the conference! BrightonSEO is one of the most popular SEO conferences and features a line-up of great speakers including our very own Samantha Noble, who will be talking about how to effectively re-launch a brand or product online.
Koozai have sponsored the event again this year and we have a 10 tickets to give away.
We have made the competition very simple to enter:
This year, the conference has expanded and is also offering a series of one day workshops which are taking place the day before the big conference. Spaces for the workshop are filling up fast but there are still a few tickets available if you are interested. Each one is going to be in-depth and should really make a difference to how you go about your day to day job. There are five workshops in total:
To secure your place at one of these exciting workshops please visit the BrightonSEO site.
Terms and Conditions
• All entries must be received by Midday GMT on 23rd March
• Winners will be notified within three working days of the competition end
• Entries can be made once per user
• Winners will be chosen at random
• Only one ticket per person
• Unless otherwise stated, each Competition is open to all GB residents of 18 years and over, apart from Koozai employees
• This promotion is not sponsored, endorsed, administered or associated with Twitter, or their partners
We continue to go from strength to strength here at Koozai, and we are very proud to announce that our London branch has expanded into even bigger and better offices.
Google Tag Manager (GTM) is a powerful tool and when properly understood and implemented, can be an SEO’s best friend.
However, before you can actually begin a migration to GTM, you need to take some key steps to ensure everything goes to plan.