On the 6th day of Xmas….
Video on the web is becoming an essential part of the marketing mix and below are a 6 ways you can use video to promote your business online:
- Video testimonials – from your clients saying how good you are and how you have helped their business do better. These work very well at getting you credibility and trust online.
- Video reviews – for products you sell so people can really get to grips with what they are buying. Statistics state that people are more likely to buy when the sales message is supported by video.
- Tips and help videos – these work very well and getting you ranked for long tail terms and enable you to show your knowledge online and this leads to further business and brand awareness within your niche.
- Video introductions – to services on your website so you can guide them through the page and service being offered to save them reading it. Works well for people in a hurry and also those who dislike reading large amounts of text.
- Walk rounds and tours – good for hotels, car dealerships and estate agents as people can really get a feel for what they are looking at and this also will stop wasted time as people wont bother doing a real tour if they don’t like the look of the video tour.
- Screen capture processes – such as using applications and software to show how easy it is to use and this can also be used for the instructional guides that accompany it.
These are just a few ways you can promote your business online but all will do wonders for your online visibility.