89% Of Marketers Feel Social Media Generates More Business Exposure (Infographic)
The team at Wishpond have created an insightful Infographic based on research from over 3,000 marketers, conducted by Social Media Examiner. There’s some fascinating stats within that highlight good and bad uses of Social Media and the real results marketers have seen.
Some of the key trends highlighted include:
- 89% of marketers felt Social Media generated more business exposure
- 78% of marketers gained increased traffic as a result of Social Media
- 69% of marketers use Social Media to gain marketplace intelligence
- 65% of marketers use Social Media to develop loyal fans
- 64% of marketers saw new leads from Social Media in less than 6 hours per week
- 62% of marketers using Social Media for 2 years+ reported a rise in Search Engine Rankings
- 62% of marketers using Social Media for 3 years+ saw new partnerships formed as a result
Created by: Wishpond
Data from: Social Media Examiner
The views expressed in this Infographic are those of the original creator so may not represent those of the Koozai team.
Share this post