14 Statistics That Prove Beyond A Doubt The Importance Of Social Media
Customers are increasingly expecting a greater degree of service on Social Media and it’s becoming imperative that brands strive to achieve this. Today’s infographic from Ambassador looks at the numbers behind this trend and how you can take action.
Some of the key points include:
- 71% of online customers expect to recieve assistance within five minutes of reaching out to a company
- 33% of customers would rather contact a company through social media than by telephone
- 92% of consumers in the UK have left one business for another due to poor customer service
- 48% of consumers have left a site if they didn’t receive assistance
- If customers recieve good service via social media they are likely to spend 21% more
- 71% of customers who have a postiive experience via social media are likely to recommend the company, only 19% of those who don’t recieve a response would still recommend then
- 73% of the top-performing companies said customer service was one of the main reasons they engaged in social media
- 70% of those helped via social media customer service return as future customers
Click for high-res version
The views expressed in this Infographic are those of the original creator so may not represent those of the Koozai team.
Share this post