37 Key Digital Trends And Insights To Consider
The teams at Adobe and Econsultancy have created an excellent round-up of digital trends for 2014 based on research carried out across 2,500 global respondents. We’ve compiled some of the key data below as well as the complete Infographic – check it out.
Some of the key statistics include, according to marketers:
- 20% of respondents feel Customer Experience is the most exciting opportunity in 2014, followed by 18% for Mobile and 15% for Content Marketing.
- In the B2B sectors the top opportunity is Content Marketing (24% of respondents), followed by 15% for Customer Experience and 11% for Multichannel Campaign Management.
- In the B2C sectors the top opportunity is Mobile with 22%, Customer Experience with 21% and both Content Marketing & Personalisation with 11% each.
- 64% of respondents will be ‘experimenting heavily’ with digital in 2014, a 3% rise from 2013’s research.
- The top three priorities to focus on include ‘Content Marketing’ & ‘Social Media Engagement’ (both with 36%) and ‘Targeting & Personalisation’ with 32% of respondents agreeing.
- 73% of respondents feel ‘ensuring consistency of message across channels’ is very important to their 2014 strategy.
- The key skills to improve include ‘Teaching skills to utilise marketing tech’ (27%), ‘Mathematical skills to analyse and optimise’ (27%) and ‘Story-telling skills for effective brand building’ (23%).
You can view all of the data below:
High-res version | Source
Share this post