Koozai are a respected Digital Marketing Agency helping businesses to connect with their customers online – providing a range of industry leading services including Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), Pay Per Click (PPC), Analytics, Social Media and Brand.
We’re one of the UK’s fastest growing technology companies having been ranked 23rd in the Deloitte Technology Fast50.
Due to our continued expansion, we are recruiting again and are seeking an experienced Web Analytics Executive to join the Southampton team.
We are looking for an experienced Web Analytics Executive who will be responsible for the measurement of client’s website performance and delivering actionable insights. You will also be responsible for running SEO and/or PPC campaigns to manage and implement search projects for clients, exceed their expectations and deliver amazing results.
As an experienced member of the team you will work with all areas of search with a primary focus on Analytics, SEO and PPC and will see a project through from start to finish.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person with real potential for career progression within this rapidly developing digital marketing agency.
- Advanced understanding and experience using Google Analytics
- Google Analytics IQ certified
- Experience in A/B and multivariate testing
- Understanding of Conversion Rate Optimisation
- Basic to intermediate level of coding experience
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Ability to analyse data and provide actionable recommendations
- Knowledge of other areas of online marketing (SEO and PPC in particular)
- A real passion for digital marketing
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and deliver results
- Excellent time management skills
- Outstanding organisational skills, attention to detail and the ability to prioritise
- Work as a team player whilst being able to work on set individual performance goals and KPIs
- Excellent communication and literacy skills
- Excellent command of the English language
- Proactive approach to workload and new ideas
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Measurement of client’s website performance
- Marketing performance reporting including: In-depth traffic analysis, conversion analysis, navigation path analysis, finding actionable insights for implementation based on data and other research and any other analytics based tasks as required
- Initial optimisation of client’s websites and digital properties
- Monthly optimisation of client’s websites and digital properties
- Editing of basic code on clients’ websites
- Report creation
- Individual KPI management
- Account & client management
- Calendar management
- Communication logging via CRM
- Problem / issue escalation
- Monthly client calls and rapport building
Amazing Range of Benefits:
Working for Koozai, you are entitled to a range of benefits and perks including:
- Competitive Salary
- Career Progression
- Quarterly paid for Team Building Events
- Bonus Schemes
- Stakeholder Pension
- BUPA Healthcare
- Free Eye Test Vouchers (+ glasses allowance)
- Weekly office fruit drop
- Annual Christmas Party
- 20 days holiday (plus Bank Holidays) increasing by a day each year (capped at 5)
- Personal Development Plan
- Allocated time per month for personal development
- Conference attendance
- Monthly contribution to the Koozai blog and videos
- Speaking opportunities at leading conferences and seminars
To apply for this position, please send your CV along with a covering letter.
No recruitment agencies please
* Although we try to respond to as many applicants as we can, due to the high level of applications we receive, we apologise in advance that we are unable to respond to every enquiry submitted.