Koozai are a respected Digital Marketing Agency helping businesses to connect with their customers online – providing a range of industry leading services including Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), Pay Per Click (PPC), Analytics, Social Media and Brand Management.
We’re one of the UK’s fastest growing technology companies having been ranked 23rd in the Deloitte Technology Fast50.
Due to our continued expansion, we are recruiting again and are seeking an experienced Social Media Executive to join the Southampton team.
We are looking for an experienced Social Media Executive who will be responsible for the planning and implementation of social campaigns across all the main channels.
As an experienced member of the team you will work with all areas of search with a primary focus on Social Media and Analytics and will see a project through from start to finish.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person with real potential for career progression within this rapidly developing digital marketing agency.
Salary: Dependant on experience
- Advanced understanding of the main social media channels in particular Google+, Twitter and Facebook
- Ability to plan social media campaigns of all sizes
- Ability to grow the number of followers in social campaigns through ethical means
- Awareness of emerging new platforms such as Pinterest
- A proven track record of delivering tangible results on business accounts that return
- Knowledge of other areas of online marketing (SEO and PPC in particular)
- A real passion for digital marketing
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and deliver results
- Excellent time management skills
- Outstanding organisational skills, attention to detail and the ability to prioritise
- Work as a team player whilst being able to work on set individual performance goals and KPIs
- Excellent communication and literacy skills
- Excellent command of the English language
- Proactive approach to workload and new ideas
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Measurement of social media performance
- Planning, implementation and running of social campaigns
- Optimisation of social properties
- Monitor brand mentions and respond to customer queries
- Competitor analysis
- Report creation
- Individual KPI management
- Account & client management
- Calendar management
- Communication logging via CRM
- Problem / issue escalation
- Monthly client calls and rapport building
Amazing Range of Benefits:
Working for Koozai, you are entitled to a range of benefits and perks including:
- Competitive Salary
- Career Progression
- Quarterly paid for Team Building Events
- Bonus Schemes
- Stakeholder Pension
- BUPA Healthcare
- Free Eye Test Vouchers (+ glasses allowance)
- Weekly office fruit drop
- Annual Christmas Party
- 20 days holiday (plus Bank Holidays) increasing by a day each year (capped at 5)
- Personal Development Plan
- Allocated time per month for personal development
- Conference attendance
- Monthly contribution to the Koozai blog and videos
- Speaking opportunities at leading conferences and seminars
To apply for this position, please send your CV along with a covering letter.
No recruitment agencies please
* Although we try to respond to as many applicants as we can, due to the high level of applications we receive, we apologise in advance that we are unable to respond to every enquiry submitted.